All NODAC TECHNOLOGY products are warranted for one year from the invoiced purchase date. Warranty covers parts and labor for one year. Warranty does not cover any items that have been mishandled or damaged.
The product can be returned for a store credit only for a 30 days period from the invoiced purchase date.
– Shipping cost and insurance for warranty service items are buyer’s responsibility.
Defective items can be returned for store credit or replacement under following restrictions:
– All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, manuals, and accessories.
– Special order items can only be returned for exchange if defective. No returns or store credit will be accepted on special order items.
– All warranty repair or replacement item will be returned back to buyer by UPS ground service.
– Returned items for store credit that are found to be non-defective will be subject to 20% restocking fee. Shipping and insurance fee are non-refundable.
– Warranty on all items that have been mishandled or damaged is voided.
– Items that are determined to be free from damage will be exchanged or store credit . (See Returns Section)
– Warranty does not apply on physical damaged item. If item was damaged during the shipping, buyer must contact www.ups.com and must contact NODAC TECHNOLOGY within one business day after item was delivered.